Monday, January 10, 2011

Baby Shower

I had an awesome time at my baby shower this weekend. I have never had so much at a baby shower.  Then again, maybe its because this was actually my shower. 

Thanks to Rose for decorating her gorgeous home, having us all over, and cooking all of the great food. Thank you Mandy for coming up with the games, making the favors, and helping putting it all together. Thanks Janell for your help with the last minute arrangements. Thanks to Sarah for helping in spirit and actually making it to the party. Thanks to Heather for taking pics all night so I didnt have to, and finally thanks to everyone for the lovely gifts and spending the evening. Adam and I are truly blessed with great friends.

We got a ton of beautiful gifts so we hardly spent anytime completing our baby registry wish list.  Thanks again everybody!!!!! 

28

4 5
7 8
9 10
11 13

15

2

30

39

48

DSC_1020

40 42
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!